Deadline: December 15, 2022
The ICAPS Executive Council is seeking Expressions of Interest to host the 2025 International Conference on Automated Planning & Scheduling. ICAPS is the premier international conference focused on the field of automated planning and scheduling.
- ICAPS 2019 took place in July 2019 in Berkeley, California, USA.
- ICAPS took place virtually in 2020, 2021, and 2022
- ICAPS 2023 is scheduled to take place in Prague, the Czech Republic.
- ICAPS 2024 is scheduled to take place in Banff, Alberta, Canada.
Expressions of Interest to host ICAPS 2025 should be short (at most 2 pages) and include information about:
- Organizers: the conference and program co-chairs team, with information on their experience in organizing similar events
- Conference dates: approximate, but should be in the May-June period
- Location: attractiveness, accessibility, existence of suitable facilities and accommodation, regional critical mass in P&S
- Remote participation: Any potential options for remote conference participation
- Planned co-location arrangements, if any
- Planned activities to promote diversity and inclusion, if any
- Any other compelling factors supporting the proposal
The council will invite submissions of full proposals based on the Expressions of Interest received. The deadline for submissions of full proposals will be June 15, 2023.
For detailed information about hosting ICAPS conferences please contact the ICAPS conference liaison Erez Karpas for a copy of the Guidelines for Conference Organizers.
We are also interested in discussing the organization of ICAPS 2026 and beyond. It is not too early to start thinking ahead!