Deadline: July 1, each year, for the next year
The ICAPS Executive Council is seeking Expressions of Interest to organize planning competitions at an International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS).
Expressions of Interest should be short (~2 pages) and include information about:
- Organizers, with information on their experience in organizing similar events
- Proposed competition description
- Competition dates: approximate deadlines for all relevant steps. These steps might include call for domains, expression of interest in participation, initial/final planners submission, competition run, announcing results, etc.
- Planned co-location arrangements, if any
- Any other compelling factors supporting the proposal
For detailed information about planning competitions please contact the current competition liaison.